You must configure bank accounts in Wise-Pay to make payments through bank transfers.
You must save at least one bank account details if you wish to manually schedule invoices for payments as it the only payment method supported.
You can save multiple bank accounts in your Wise-Pay payer account.
Follow these steps to configure a bank account:
- Login to Wise-Pay.
- Navigate to Settings > My Details and click the Bank Accounts
- Click Add > Bank Account to add the details of a bank account or click the Edit icon to edit an existing bank account details record.
Wise-Pay displays the Add/Update Bank Account
- (Only when you are registered as a payer with multiple merchants) Select the Payment Company from the first drop-down. It is the company who issues invoices to your company.
- Select your company from the Your Company Name drop-down. You may see multiple companies if you have multiple companies and registered with Wise-Pay using the same email address.
- Specify the Account Name, BSB or Routing Numbers, and Account Number for the bank account.
- Click the I accept the terms for saving my bank details for later use check box.
- Review the Terms & Conditions popup and then click Accept to accept the terms.
- Click Save to save the bank account details.
Note: Bank Accounts cannot be deleted. Rather, remove the account from any auto-pay mappings, then modify the bank account with 111111 1111111 as the account number.
Wise-Pay does not store the credit card or bank details of the merchant and payers on its servers. These details are stored with third-party payment processors (such as Integrapay) on their extra-secure servers.
Registered with multiple Wise-Pay Merchants?
If you have registered as a payer with multiple Wise-Pay merchants (indicated by multiple company records in the Companies tab), you can save different bank accounts for each of the Wise-Pay merchants. For example, you can configure to pay ABC Inc. using one account and XYZ Inc. using the other. You have to select the payer account for the desired merchant from the menu on the top-right corner of the Wise-Pay screen, and then save the credit card details for the selected merchant.