When a merchant registered with Wise-Pay wishes to get payments through Wise-Pay, they would initiate the payer registration process using your email id. You will receive an invite to set a password for your Wise-Pay payer account.
The following are the steps to register as a payer:
- Open the email invite and click the click here link to set a password.
- In the Create New Password screen, enter a password in the Password and Confirm Password
- Click Save to save your account password.
- Wise-Pay displays the General tab of the Wise-Pay Settings
- If needed, correct your details and click Save to save the general details.
- Click the Companies tab to view the list of Wise-Pay merchant companies with which you are registered as a payer. The list displays the merchant company name and your company name.
Note: You may view different company names if you operate multiple companies but have the same email address supplied to merchants.
- You can now proceed to configure other essential settings for your Wise-Pay account to enable you to make payments through Wise-Pay.
Once you have successfully registered, you can login to configure your invoice.