Use Wise-Pay to pay invoices issued by your service provider (the Wise-Pay Merchant).
Invoices can be paid instantly as a guest or you can register as a Payer, so that you can view and pay invoices issued to you, manage the methods you use to make payments and more.
- Your Wise-Pay Merchant (i.e. the company/ies that issue your invoices) can send you an email invite.
If you haven't received an invite from your Wise-Pay Merchant/s, please contact them or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you.
From the invite, use these steps to register:
- From the Welcome to Wise-Pay! email, follow the click here link to set a password.
- In the Create New Password screen, enter and confirm your password. Click Save.
- Confirm/Update your contact details
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Register.
Ways to Pay:
Your service provider (also known as a Wise-Pay Merchant) are able to configure Pay Now links that allow you to make payment for your invoice. Here's where these links can be found:
- ConnectWise Portal Access: If your merchant has provided you with access to the ConnectWise Customer Portal, click 'Pay Now with Wise-Pay' to pay your invoice directly from the ConnectWise Portal.
- Invoice: Click Pay Now from your emailed invoice.
Alternatively, you can log in to Wise-Pay and access your Outstanding Invoices from the Wise-Pay Dashboard.
Guest are only able to pay by Credit Card and pay in real-time. If you would like to pay using bank debit or schedule a payment for a future date, you will need to register for a free Wise-Pay Payer account.
You can read more about Wise-Pay for Payers here
If you require assistance with your payment, contact your Wise-Pay merchant or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you.
Register as a Wise-Pay Payer
Have greater control of your payments and the methods used to make them, for example, updating your credit card before it expires! Register as a Wise-Pay Payer by invitation from the company that issues your invoices (the Wise-Pay Merchant). Check out Register as a Wise-Pay Payer for more information.