Use Wise-Pay to pay invoices issued by your service provider (the Wise-Pay Merchant).
Invoices can be paid instantly as a guest or you can register as a Payer, so that you can view and pay invoices issued to you, manage the methods you use to make payments and more.
Here's how you can access Wise-Pay:
To register as a Wise-Pay Payer, you need to be invited by the company/ies that issue your invoices (the Wise-Pay merchant/s). If you haven't received an invite from your Wise-Pay Merchant/s, please contact them or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you. From the invite, use these steps to register.
- From the Welcome to Wise-Pay! email, follow the click here link to navigate to Wise-Pay and set a password.
- In the Create New Password screen, enter and confirm your password. Click Save.
- Confirm/Update your contact details and agree to the terms. Click Register.
- Xero Payment Services. Click Pay Now to make a payment directly from the invoice in Xero.
- ConnectWise Sell Order Porter. This option is used to get payments for approved orders. The orders contain a direct link to pay the invoice.
- ConnectWise Portal Access. Click Pay Now to pay directly from the ConnectWise Portal.
- ConnectWise Invoice. Click Pay Now to pay directly from the invoice emailed to you.
- Autotask Invoice Email. Click Pay Now to pay your invoice directly from the email your merchant has sent to you from Autotsk.
- Autotask Invoice. Click Pay Now to pay your invoice directly from the copy of the invoice your merchant has emailed you from Autotask.
- Make a note the transaction reference - for example, the invoice number, quote reference or order number.
- Click Pay Now from any of the sources listed above. You'll be navigated to the Wise-Pay portal where you can make a secure payment.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click Continue to Review Your Payment.
You may click the Override payment processing fees to remove the payment processing fees and only charge the invoice amount.
- Agree to the terms and click Submit.
While the payment is being processed...
As Wise-Pay is processing your payment, do not refresh or close the browser. Doing so will cause the payment to error. Once the payment is processed, Wise-Pay will let you know whether the payment was successful or whether it failed (with a reason).
If you require assistance with your payment, contact your Wise-Pay merchant or click here to submit a ticket for the Wise-Pay team to help you.
Register as a Wise-Pay Payer
Have greater control of your payments and the methods used to make them, for example, updating your credit card before it expires! Register as a Wise-Pay Payer by invitation from the company that issues your invoices (the Wise-Pay Merchant). Check out Register as a Wise-Pay Payer for more information.