Wise-Pay for Payers allows you to have a free account that enables you to have a secure management portal to manage your Credit Card, Bank Account, Invoices and Payments in a secure way.
What can I do as a Payer?
Using Wise-Pay you have the ability to:
- Save Credit Card and Bank Account Details
- Make Payments via a Credit Card or Bank Account
- Add / Change payment methods
- View Past Payments - processed through Wise-Pay
- Schedule / Cancel future dated payments
- Download Invoice (PDF)
- Setup Auto Payments
The following diagram highlights the flow of actions for a payer:
Your Wise-Pay Dashboard consists of:
- Outstanding Payments - this will display a list of Outstanding Invoices
- Scheduled Payments - this will display any Invoices that have been scheduled for payment
- Past Payments - this will display all past payments made via Wise-Pay
Your Settings Tab will provide you with access to:
Pay Now Tab will provide you with access to:
- Make a Single Invoice Payment.
- Make a Batch Invoice Payment.
Schedule Payments Tab provides you with the ability to:
- Search for specific amounts
- Search dates
Transaction Search Tab provides you with the ability to:
- Search by Invoice Numbers
- Search by Amounts
- Search by Transaction ID
- Search by Transaction Status: Paid | Scheduled | Cancelled | Fixed | Payment Errors | Processing Errors | Part Paid | Deleted | Error | Overpayment
- Search by Date Reference
- Search by Direct Debit Payment
- Search by Batch Payment